Thursday, June 23, 2016

How to pack for a long weekend!

Hey everyone! So one os us is in the big city just realizing how hard it is to pack for a long weekend, but more importantly one in the BIG APPLE! So we tried our hardest to give you a good visual of what to bring from day --> nite!

Summer nights can be pretty rough to pick out the perfect set of thin, breathable, and comfy pjs! But I narrowed it down to this!

Above I choose both long pants! Don't worry, they are both thin and light which makes them perfect for a summer night! Below I brought a hoodie, a long sleeve (thin) shirt, and two short sleeve shirts! All versatile and perfect for a change in the weather!


For some of my causal wear (I did end up ditching that striped top) I brought two of the same navy shirt because I kid you not they are the BEST and I mean the BEST t-shirt of ALL OF HUMAN EXISTANCE! They are soft, long, comfy, opaque, and I could go on and on but lets not waste time here. I brought two jean shorts that are ripped, one lighter wash and the other darker washed!





Above I used a packing bag by eagle creek to organize everything! But I did end up throwing in a swimsuit just in case!



For my day and/or night clothing instead of dresses I brought rompers! I brought a fun pattern one, a spongy, weirds, but AWESOME romper, and the last one a fancy romper! All versatile and very easy to wear!

 

I brought for shoes, a fun and silvery sporty shoe, two pairs of flip flops, and a pair of black wedges!

 I put all of my undergarments and socks in a drawstring so they don't fly around my suitcase!

So all my causal clothes go into a packing bag wear nothing flies around!


All clothes that can be get wrinkles in it are packed into a packing folder which means that they're wrinkle free!


All of my makeup and toiletries are packed into bags where they won't explode all over the place!


I put my camera, lens, and go pro into my evecase camera bag where I know they won't be damaged!






So in the end, my suitcase was packed very well! I threw in my tripod and an eyeshadow palette but everything was used! Come back soon for my travel blog for the blog post about my trip to the big city!

xoxo Spotlight Girls

No comments :

Post a Comment