Friday, July 1, 2016

My (mostly) everyday makeup routine

Hey everyone! So when I actually get out of bed to live life I realize society wants a perfect flawless face, that looks natural... yep that is society. But I have fun doing it and experimenting! So here what is on my face and what I like!

So I have been using the covergirl ready, set, gorgeous in 120 which is a teeny, tiny dark for me but once the summer tan sets this will be perfect (even though it is already is)!



I have been using the benefit boi-ing in 2 for my under-eyes (because who actually sleeps) and pimples (because, well, who doesn't) and it gives pretty good coverage! And it doesn't slip and slide on my face!



Also with the covergirl foundation, I am using the matching powder foundation and it keeps everything in place.



I have been using the famous benefit hoola bronzer and it gives good dimensions my face and the color suits a lot of different shades of faces!



The dandelion blush is very complimenting to almost everyone I HAVE EVER PUT IT ON! I recommend it for everyone! 



I have been using the benefit gimme brow and the maybelline brow studio in the deepest shade ever possible! Both fit my brow game goals well!

So I usually buy travel size mascaras because I never end up finishing up the bottle before the three month mark, so this ends up suiting my need, and that is the benefit roller lash mascara!


I have been using the l'oreal glossy balm, the Bobbi Brown lip gloss, and the benefit posie balm. I switch between the three and they are mostly the same shade and gosh, the are all so amazing!



So my four makeup put on items are the lano company powder brush, the lano company angle brush, the brush the came with one of the benefit cheek items, and a beauty blender! They all make-up a flawed face into another flawed face! 


I love doing makeup and hopefully you will take in some of the ideas I have now put into your brain and put them into the world (I mean the beauty cabinet or drawer). 

xoxo Spotlight Girls

No comments :

Post a Comment